Pankaj Global Public School, in its pursuit of a holistic education, envisages inspiring and fostering a community of caring, progressive, lifelong learners to embrace and celebrate all Creation.
Pankaj Global Public School endeavours to prepare each student for academic social and personal success by creating a community of empowered and diverse learners striving to be globally minded citizens in an atmosphere of mutual respect, understanding and trust.
PGPS is a School by:
- Maintaining a global perspective in an Asian context wherein it is situated.
- Embracing a diversity of cultures represented by its staff and students being sensitive and accepting of all cultures.
- Upholding a secular perspective within the School community.
Academic Success at PGPS is:
- Acquisition of academic skills.
- Training to apply knowledge to real life situations.
- Provision of qualified staff to ensure quality education.
- Being in a residential set-up that facilitates holistic academic growth and development.
- Benchmarked results and learning outcomes on global standards.
Social Success at PGPS is:
- Development of a strong identity and self worth
- Ability to relate, connect and communicate effectively with others.
- Cultural sensitivity and acceptance.
- Valuing justice and fairness in social living.
- Being service oriented unconditionally.
- Having an acceptable level of decorum.
Personal Success at PGPS is:
- Being a life long learner equipped with a keen spirit of inquiry
- Developing a value based and ethical outlook on life
- Imbibing cognitive and behavioral skills to take on the world
- Acquiring a sense of purpose and being goal oriented
- Possessing a sense of equanimity and ability to balance reason and emotion
- Having acceptable standards of deportment
- Having a spiritual rootedness within a secular context
Community Life at PGPS means:
- Staff and students living in a multi Cultural ambience / context having a sense of being in a ‘family’.
- Developing a sense of belonging and togetherness in all we do.
- Allowing for personal space within a structured environment.
- Experiencing the joy / art of living.
Empowered Learners at PGPS:
- Take responsibility and are accountable for one’s learning
- Value and enjoy the process of learning as much as the outcome
- Share and transmit knowledge
- Develop initiative and leadership skills
Diverse Learners at PGPS:
- Acquire holistic learning and development through a wide variety of academic / extra curricular activities
- Have varied curricular options to choose from catering to their diverse needs and backgrounds
- Are recognized and accepted for their multiple ability levels and learning styles
- Learn from each other in the diverse community they live, learn and work in
Globally minded Citizens at PGPS:
- Value the human spirit beyond the constraints of cultural boundaries
- Develop awareness and sensitivity to global issues encompassing all aspects of life
- Understand the impact of one’s thoughts and actions on the world at large
- Think globally and act locally