Admission procedure- It consists of following steps.
- Admission of the candidate will be considered subject to vacancies available in the particular class. For seeking admission the child has to be registered for admission & parents' counseling will be done and no interview or test of the child would be taken for lowest classes.
- AGE Criterion
For nursery 2 years and above
For KG I 3 years and above
For KG II 4 years and above
- NOTE - The school reserves the right to refuse the admission at any stage to any student on academic, medical, disciplinary, or any other ground. The decision of the authority will be final in this regard.
- The application can be made via the following options:
1. You may download application form and send a DD of Rs. 500 drawn in favour of Pankaj Global Public School at the address mentioned below for registration of the admission process.
2. You may request the application form from the School's Office by sending a DD of Rs. 600 at the following address :
Pankaj Global Public School
Dharangaon Road, Chopda, Dist-Jalgaon,
(MS) INDIA - 425107
Contact No : 9881389574
Tel Fax: 02856 223327
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com