Our leadership programmes are rooted in a strong commitment to support students in their ongoing development as leaders. We inculcate leadership qualities in the students, by allowing them to take the lead in various activities and projects. We have various committees, such as Student Committee, Assembly Committee, House Committee, and Events Committee, which are led by students and Teachers and provide them with an initial grounding in leading others. We also organize in house and external leadership training workshops to develop leadership skills amongst students.
Our leadership activities help students to:
- Become more self-aware.
- Identify improvement areas.
- Boost self-esteem and moral.
- Practice public confidence and expressing themselves clearly to others.
- Develop their organizational skills and the ability to manage others.
- Develop overall personality and promote ‘can-do’ attitudes.