The House System is designed to embody the values and ethos of the school and is an integral part of our school community. The objective of the house system at DIS is to provide every student with:
- a sense of belonging· positive role models from within their peer group
- a sense of achievement outside the classroom
- fun and excitement through competition
- curiosity and creativity
- individual and collective responsibility
- the development of communication skills, flexibility and resilience
The four house names were chosen to promote unity in diversity and secularism in school.